The CARDLOCK Fueling System is a service that will manage the fuel consumption, mileage, and cost breakdowns for your vehicles.
|At the end of each month an itemized statement will be printed and mailed to you. Each card is sub-totaled separately. The date and time for each transaction is printed. Assuming the odometer readings are entered correctly, you will receive the miles per gallon, cost per gallon, and the total miles for the month on each vehicle. The odometer reading are not required to use the CARDLOCK Fueling System. This is for your convenience only. There is another option of entering the vehicle number at the time of each fueling. This feature can be programmed into the card.A summary is printed at the bottom of the statement. The total units for each product used, and the average price, less taxes, are printed. The totals for all applicable taxes paid are separated and printed.CARDLOCK Statement
This is a very sophisticated fueling system, and will save you time compiling vehicle information. This fueling system has been in operation for seven years. There are no limits on the number of cards issued or the number of times a card is used during the month. As vehicles are added or taken out of service, we can make new cards and delete the old ones as needed.
Westside Shell Village Mart
214 West Broad Ave Airport Road
Rockingham, N.C. Rockingham, N.C. .
Quality Oil Company Scotland Stop n Shop
Hwy 74 & 79 Intersection 1612 S. Main Street
Laurinburg, N.C. Laurinburg, NC
Conner’s Convenience Convenience Corner – Hamlet
701 East Broad Ave 801 Marlboro Street
Rockingham, N.C. Hamlet, N.C.
How to Clean the Magnetic Strip on a Card
By eHow Home & Garden Editor
- Rub your card with a plastic bag. If your card is not working, sometimes just rubbing it with a plastic bag can make it work again. The plastic will lubricate the rough spots on the magnetic strip and it will begin swiping properly if it was just a little dirty.
- Wet the magnetic strip with water and the tiniest bit of soap (unscented, plain soap). Rub gently with a soft cloth (nothing abrasive) to remove or wash off the bits of dirt that may be stuck to your magnetic strip.
- Rub the strip on a sweater. If your card has become misshapen, the rubbing motion of the sweater will warm up the card just enough to make it more flexible, enabling you to swipe it through the slot.
- Bring out the big guns if the above methods fail. Use baby wipes. These suckers will clean off almost anything. If you don’t believe it, just remember what they are designed to clean up! Not only are baby wipes are incredibly gentle, they are also extremely effective.
- Don’t leave your card in your car or out in the sun. Too much warmth can melt and deform your card.
- Don’t let a magnet touch the magnetic strip on your card. The magnet could erase the information stored on the strip!